What’s New in VerifyCare
- In-App Tutorials: Learn how to utilize the app to its full potential with VerifyCare’s in-app tutorials and tips.
- Subscription Changes: VerifyCare now offers a free version for anyone who wants to manage caregiving through the app.
- Analyze: “Missed” tasks or medications will now be displayed in orange in the Analyze module.
- Ability to automatically create your profile as a Care Recipient in the registration process.
- My Calendar Module: The new My Calendar module allows you to view all calendar events you are involved in across all of your Care Recipients conveniently all in one place.
- Checklists Module: Create a list of items that you can mark as complete for each Care Recipient profile.
- Tasks: The “Daily Living” and “Other” task categories can now be assigned and charted “As Needed”.