Skip to content
- Locate the Care Recipient whose team you would like them to join
- Tap the plus icon in the bottom right-hand corner
- Enter in the name of the person you are inviting in the First and Last Name fields
- Enter the individual’s email address where you would like the invitation to be sent to download the app to accept the care team member invitation
- Select whether this person will be a Team Member or an Administrator in the status field
- Select the relation this person has to the Care Recipient under the role field
- You can choose if you would like this person to receive alerts via the VerifyCare inbox and/or through their device’s push notifications in the communication section
We recommend keeping both boxes checked to ensure the care team member is properly notified.
- Enter in a wage rate for the Team Member if they will be compensated for work performed and managed through VerifyCare for the Care Recipient
- Tap “OK“
Once the Care Team Member profile has been saved, they will appear in the Care Team list as pending until they log into VerifyCare and Accept the invitation. Tap the send icon to resend the invitation as needed. If they accept the invitation the “Pending” watermark will be removed and they will appear as an active team member. If they reject the invitation, their name will automatically be removed from the Care Team list and the individual that sent the invite will be notified via e-mail that the invitation has been rejected.