Skip to content
- Tap the exclamation point icon in the participants field to indicate a volunteer is needed for this event
- Tap “Save” in the upper right-hand corner to save the event.
Events tagged as needing a volunteer will be highlighted in orange during the event timeframe on the calendar. The Care Team will also be notified via the VerifyCare inbox that an event requiring a volunteer has been created. The care team member volunteering to participate in the event can update the event directly from the inbox message or through the calendar screen.
- Locate the event you would like to volunteer for
- Tap “Edit” to edit the event
- Tap the team member’s picture who will be assisting with the event
- Tap the exclamation point icon to deselect the “needs volunteer” flag
Once all events needing a volunteer on a given day are full-filled, the timeframe will no longer be highlighted in orange for that date.